Thursday, May 29, 2008
The next day we met at the client’s establishment. We then we shoot! We were not able to pull off some of the scenes because they did not plan well. And when we came into editing, I didn’t like the output. I had suggestions but it was rejected. Well, they liked the final product though, so I had no problems.
Planning is very important when it comes to this job. If you plan well, you’ll produce good quality output! Just like the makers of the new Honda TV ad. They invested time to plan their shots, the layout, the message they want to send across, and they practiced! They only proved that difficult is worth doing. The final product: EXCELLENT!
Monday, May 26, 2008
After that shoot, we rushed to my friend Teng's house for another shoot! This time, for a short film. But unfortunately, we weren't able to stick to the sched for some reasons I won't tell.. Bwehehe! But as we were talking, his cat Basmati strutted like a supermodel towards Cheng² who's sleeping at the carpet. Then Basmati jumped up the chair. She posed.. and I clicked the shutter.
Anyways, if you want to have an auto loan, you can visit this site.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
::Start Copy Here::
1. Copy from ::Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.
3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!
5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up!
6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida, paper by Catrine.
1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6.Because Life Is Fun 7. Piece o’Kaje 8. Mon a Bric 9. Celebrate Life 10.My Journey11. Deeply In Love 12. Pink and Brown Diaries 13. Happyheart 14. Wilstop 15. Fun|Fierce|Fab 16. Nita’s Random Thoughts 17. Nita’s Corner 18. Thomas Web Links 19. Thomas Travel Tales 20. Make Money Online 21. Great Finds and Deals 22. PRC Board Exam Results 24. My Wandering Thoughts 25. Nita’s Ramblings 26. Just Me.. Eds 27. Etc Atbp 28. When Silence Speaks 29. Juliana’s Lair 30. Juliana’s World 31. Juliana’s Library 32. Blessed Chic 33. Can of Thoughts 34. Hailey’s Domain 35. Hailey’s Beats and Bits 36. ISL family 37. Arbitrary Thoughts 38. D’ Cooking Mudra 39. My Big Picture 40. Dancing in Midlife Tune 41. Blessings In Life 42. My Colorful World 43. Dare to Blog 44. Life Realities 45. WebGeek Journal DotNet 46. WebGeek Journal 47. Let’s Travel Philippines 49. MY DAILY THOUGHTS AND MOODS 50. A Sweet Taste Of Life 51. My Life in this Wonderful World! 52. Denz Techtronics 53. Denz Recreational 54. Surviving Deplyoment 55. Ester’s Raptured Dreams 56. Nipa Hut 57.Picture Clusters 58. My Wanderings 59.Maiylah’s Snippets 60. EuLehKulit 61. Life Quest 61.Being a wife. Being a Mom. 62. MoMie SPace 63.Woman Xplore 64. PinayWAHM 65. Agring’s Simply Digital 66. Agring’s Home & Garden 67. Agring’s Homecooking & Baking 68. Agring’s Electronics & Entertainments 69. Scrap Addict Sundays 70. Mommy Talks 71. Aggie Scraps 72.Teacher’s Corner 73. My Drift 74. lancernews 75. My so called Life 76. See Me for what You Will… 77. kathycot.com 78. buhaymisis.com 79. All about Mye life 80. Everything has a Reason 81. Life’s Impression 82. Some Thoughts I have 83. Life’s Lessons 84. Just Let Go 85. Pieces Of Me 86. Winding Creek Circle 87. BOTH SIDES NOW 88. Happy Life 89. Blessed Sanctuary 90.Confessions of an Army Life 91. moms….. check nyo 92. Mommy’s Little Corner 93. Wanna Be SuperModel 94. Gandacious 95. Jo-Jo’s Place 96.My Quiet Zone 97. Proud PINAY 98. Simply Jen 99. Jenny Said So 100. A Slice of Life 101. My Blog 102. TIP OF AN ICEBERG 103. Coffee Cup Princess 104. Deranged Insanity 105. Just Another Day 106. Stev & Emz Journey 107.Runaway THoughts of Emz 108. Heart of Rachel 109. Nora’s Notes 110. In the Life Of Mine 111. In my Kitchen 112. Nyumix’s Blog 113. Everything’s Here 114.Out of Nowhere 115. My Simple World 116. Seek Health. Feel Great 117. Smile Puppies 118. Almanacqueen 119. The Life of an Outback Pinay 120. Dancing With Butterflies 121. BLOGSILOG 122. Cherry’s Comfort Zone 123. DigiScrapz: Captured Memories 124. Buzzy Me 124. Thinking Out Loud 125. Wishing and Hoping 126. Jobs for Davao 127. Jobs for Cebu 128. Filipino Jobs Abroad 129. PRC Board Exam Results 130. Coicoi's World
::End Copy Here::
Tagging all of those who are in my link! haha!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
I like khaki pants that are soft. I wear them with light colored shirts and I feel light when am with these kind of clothes. I remember my Dockers pair of khakis that I wear everyday at school. I love that pants! It’s just sad because I can’t wear it anymore..I missed that pair of pants.
Speaking of style.. There’s this Dockers contest going on where you create your own commercial video. I viewed some of the entries and they were all good. Some will make you laugh!
You’ve got your own style right? Show the world how much you love your pants! Create your own Dockers commercial about your pants and submit as videos to Dockers or Dockers TV Commercial Contest and have a chance to see your ad video on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on NBC!
(I'll post more pics later!)
Monday, May 19, 2008
Don’t forget that you still have time to make your own entry in the NBC/Dockers contest and the grand prize winner will get their video played on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno!
Also, Don't forget to check out the latest products here at the Dockers website
.. to this (I just removed the cup on the 2nd pic)..
So let’s get it on!First, make a Curve adjustment layer
.. and create a slanted S.
Then change the foreground color to Black, create a new layer on top of the two layers and fill the new layer with it.
Change it's blending mode to HUE and lower the opacity to 40%.
Flatten it and change the color mode to Lab Color..
.. go to channels tab and select Lightness (Don't be surprised if the picture turns into Black and White).
Then go to Filters>Sharpen>Unsharp Mask - change the value of Amout to 50%, Radius to 50 pixels and Threshold to 0. After that, change the Color Mode back to RGB Mode.Now, for the last step, let's add the vignette to complete that Lomo look! Go to Filters>Distort>Lens Correction. At the Vignette Section of the window, change the Amount to -100 and the midpoint to +20 (.. or adjust it to your liking).
That's it! HTH. Please leave your comments and tell if you were able to make your own Lomo Look.
While waiting for the video to load on the Dockers contest site, you might want to check out their latest products. They have a complete line of men and women’s pants, skirts, shorts, shirts, tops, dresses, jackets, sportswear and a lot more. Check out Dockers now!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
My friend is like one of the characters in the movie DeathNote - Light Yagami. The difference is that Light, an ace student, can predict who’s gonna die using a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god named Ryuk. Any human whose name is written in that notebook would die. Light has vowed to use the power of that notebook to get rid of the world of evil. But when criminals mysteriously begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective "L" to investigate, and he is soon hot on the trail of Light, who must now reevaluate his noble goal. Both Light and L believe themselves to be on the side of justice, and the two match wits as they attempt to prove which one of them is "good" and which one of them is "evil."
Death Note is set to be showed in the big screen on the 20th and 21st of May in selected theatres. You can get your tickets by visiting the DeathNote site and type in your zip code at the top of the page.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
If you want to know how to do this. Drop me a message. Would be glad to share it with you.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
So what makes it different from other blog paying sites? Aside from helping you monetize your blog, it would also help you build your own community – meaning gain online friends! And this will result to increased web traffic and increased web rank. Vote for your favorite blog by dropping “props”.
Other SocialSpark features:100% Audit-able In-Post Disclosure – To prevent “conflict of interest”, in every post that you will take from SocialSpark will require you to paste a code at the end of your post that will serve as a disclosure badge.
100% Transparency – You will be able to see the advertisers profile!
100% Real Opinions - You can leave a comment on the advertiser and vice versa for the blogger!
100% Search Engine Friendly – This time you’ll never lose another page ran for writing a sponsored post! Why? Each sponsored post that you’ll make for SocialSpark carries a “no-follow” tag to protect YOU(bloggers) and YOU (advertisers) from getting penalties in search engines.
Isn’t it amazing? Monetizing and having fun at the same time! For as long as you have a blog that is 3 months old and has 10 posts in 30 days, you can join us and monetize your blogs now!
Monday, May 12, 2008
The next morning, I was able to bring my camera after getting it from my bro’s office. It was 2:30 p.m. already when I was on the way to Kiko’s house. I was riding a jeepney. As we passed by Bankerohan Bridge, I saw a girl jogging as if she was going after something or someone. Suddenly, a sweaty man leaped from the side of the jeepney and I realized he’s a teammate of that girl. They’re the participants of the urban race.
As I enter the compound where Kiko’s place is located, I saw 3 flags formed in a straight line. I also saw Kiko, his wife’s son, Bams, and a couple of kids waiting for the participants to arrive. I also saw Smooch wearing a T-shirt of the said event. I wonder whats her participation in the event.. hmm.. By the way guys, I want you to meet Smooch…
The task is that you will Walk with Smooch in a zigzag form passing through those flags. Easy isn’t it? You bet!
Now here are the participants doing the task..
I don't know what the guys are thinking here.. hehe.
Here's Puff (Left) and Sniff (Right). I think they're figuring out how can they get this cookie.
Do you need auto insurance?
Sunday, May 11, 2008
So I browsed the net for upcoming horror movies and I bumped into THIS CREEPY Trailer. Based on the trailer, I think the movie would scare a lot of people and this will include YOU! YES YOU! Aside from being scary, the movie Frontier(s) has a controversy going on that Frontier(s) is “Unrated”, and most unrated movies don’t get to theatres and this film is doing so. Good thing they’ll be able to show it in selected theatres UNCUT and UNRATED on May 9.
Though we won’t be able to watch it on theatres, no worries! The UNRATED and UNCUT version of it will be released on May 13th in DVD! Yes! We will be able to watch it at the comfort of our own home! With popcorns and chips and soda this time! But then again.. We will be hiding behind those pillows. Hehe.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Chloe sent me this Tag yesterday -- It's my To-Do list:
1. Apply for a TIN number for the org that we're going to put up.
2. Shoot for the CoffeeTable book that will be published (hopefully my photos will be included. Keep your fingers crossed).
3. Update my Blog as much as possible.
4. Update the screenplay that am STRUGGLING to write.
7. ...and SHOOT MORE!
I am tagging my Sheng², Fern, Sharon and YOU.. YES! YOU!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
The message goes:
** MOST OF THE LOCAL ARTIST ORGANIZATONS FLOCKED DURING THE EVENT JUST TO SHOW SUPPORT ON THE DRIVE OF PROMOTING THE MUSIC SCENE OF MINDANAO.
**FRIENDS,FAMILIES,TRI-MEDIA WENT TO WITNESS THE FIRST PRE-EVENT ACTIVITY OF THE UPCOMING MUSIC AWARDS 2008. THEN HERE GOES OUR HERO!!!!
WE SEEK OUR REFUGE TO DURIAN BAR(THANKS PAO).