Monday, April 28, 2008

With Mr. Auraeus Solito

Finally! We’ve found my long lost brother! Here he is (hehe)..

Nah! Just kidding! After waiting for a couple of weeks, we’ve finally met him.. Mr. Aureus Solito. Director of the award-winning film “Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros” (The blossoming of Maximo Oliveros), “Pisay”, the Music Video of E-heads “Ang Huling El Bimbo” and many other award-winning films that were screened internationally.

Dinner with THE Mr. Auraeus Solito and THE Teng Mangansakan II

We’re so lucky to have him with us and speak about his documentary film “Basal Banar”. I wasn’t able to be with them in the forum because I had a shoot but I promised myself to watch it and hopefully give you a review of what is it all about. I’ll post it here.

..at the forum


We went out later that evening.

It was a pleasure to have you with us sir Auraeus! Hopefully you can visit us next time. Yes guys! He promised to come back (kung may time).. Hehe.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ba9ad5f038241d86a4c225eeb5a3ec41