Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TAGGED!

First, THE RULES: Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question to make it a total of 20 questions; then tag eight people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.



1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?

-- It'll take many years from now.. I'm 17.. so yes, it'll took some time.. HIHIHI



2.What color do you like most?

-- BLUE, Brown



3. Have you ever shoplifted?

-- NEVER!



4. Where is the place that you want to go to the most?

-- Europe?



5. Which part of you do you hate the most?

-- None



6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?

-- Cheer up!



7. What are you afraid to lose the most?

-- My loved ones/my health.



8. If you won $1 million, what would you do?

-- I'd put a film production house, buy my own house.


9. What do you love the most about last year (2007)?

-- si cheng².. Made my own short film..


10. YeS? or NO?

-- YES!


11. How do you cope with boredom?

-- Watch DVD, surf the net, music..


12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?

-- Honestly, nothing.


13. Which type of person do you hate the most?

-- Those who gossip, back biters


14. What is your ambition?

-- To have my own film prod house! yey! and have a good and simple life!


15. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?

-- World PEACE? haha


16. How did you celebrate the New Year?

-- Just ate with my family and went to cheng²s house.


17. It is already 2008, do you have a New Year’s resolution?

-- Nah!


18. What do you look forward to in 2008?

-- Another film maybe? ;)



19. If your life is a song, what title best fits it?

-- I'm yours? hahahaha! dunno..



20.My question is: If Jesus is the answer, what is the question?

-- EVERYTHING.

I'll tag my friends: Fern, Sha, Ayyi, Teng, Jilyn, Jake, Cherry and si Cheng²!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ba9ad5f038241d86a4c225eeb5a3ec41