Monday, March 3, 2008

Scene Of the Crime Operatives (S.O.C.O.)

It was a dark night. Rain poured and we’re in the middle of a far town. I was about to sleep when I felt something inside me wants to come out. I found out later that Fetus and Adur felt the same. And so we decided to take the risk to go outside our quarters. Raindrops touched my skin and it felt cold. We were like the three blind mice. Thanks to Ayyi’s headlamp I was able to see at least 3 feet away. Still, we went on and went up the hill. When we found the perfect spot, Fetus was faster than a falling star to duck. I already found a place and also joined Fetus. Adur on the other hand was preparing to join us. I was about to unleash the power but…. “Brrrrt!”, the sound of silence was broken by Adur! We burst into laughter while we were unleashing the power. To cut the story short… we lived happily ever after. I hope the S.O.C.O. wouldn’t find the crime scene because we left evidences.

2 comments:

feRn said...

waaaaaaahhH! i know this scene!!! funny huh? unleashing the power... and you must be thankful to all the leaves surrounds you guyz! keep it up. weeeeehh

MeiYah said...

uie kinsa to ikaw? nyahahhaha...

MeiYah's World

 
ss_blog_claim=ba9ad5f038241d86a4c225eeb5a3ec41