Sunday, October 19, 2008

(100th Post!) Workshop with Director Peque Gallaga

Its my 100th post! And I would like to share a portion of what happened last Saturday. I hurried and took a taxi to Durian Owl where the workshop would be held. When I arrived, there were already some participants comfortably sitting on the sofas.

After a while the director of the movie "Oro, Plata, Mata, Batang X, Scorpion Nights, Magic Kingdom, etc.", director Peque Gallaga arrived. I can tell that the participants were already excited after seeing him by looking at their faces. We settled at the comfortable sofas, and he started talking.

After the whole day talking, we had a nice fellowship after the workshop. Dish Avenue prepared the cocktails, Durian Owl hosted the place. Good place, good food, good peeps!

Direk Peque explaining "Mise En Scene" to the participants
The people behind Mindanao Film Festival - Guerilla Filmmaking strikes a pose with Direk Peque.
Direk Peque doing the "owl" pose.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on reaching 100 Posts. I wish you many, many, more. Happy blogging. :-)

coicoi said...

Thanks po!! :D

Anonymous said...

congrats! weee.... may pa mo dah... hhmm... new post gyud coi? wehehe.. peace! :D

Anonymous said...

he's one of my favorite directors... good for you coi =)

coicoi said...

thanks! :D

 
ss_blog_claim=ba9ad5f038241d86a4c225eeb5a3ec41